|“|| Pirhana: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHGHHGGH DIAMOND, TTN RUINED MY BABY
Din0: well at least he doesn't portray your character to be the same size as the shortest contestant on the show when he should be 3 times that"
–a comment tread on 2 teh Norm of the North
To The North was TTN's worst object show to date and the namesake for his common nickname, and the only one besides Object Pandemonium that Ray and Sharpy did not co-write. To make it even worse however, its release coincided with Ryan becoming even more of an asshole then before, causing it to become even more hated. After 14 episodes, Ryan finally realized it was a bad idea and the show was scrapped. Entity Conflict, Ryan's new show, co-written by Ray and Sharpy once again, got cancelled, and for good reason too.
Characters in TTN (Spoilers: They all suck.) Edit
- Bowl- The shy character, all she did was fuck around with Cloud and got eliminated because IDK.
- Buzzer- Supposed to be a prankster, but ended up just being a bland character. Also he was gay for some reason.
- CD- One of the only good characters, despite being butchered horribly. He was changed to the resident sarcastic character who for some reason had a plot where he got sad or something, and then he being Stressed Eric for some reason. Came in through a recommended character contest, which he did nothing in. Would have been eliminated if TTN actually made episode 15, but didn't because he was a lazy ass mudafuka.
- Chewing Gum- A bitch. Ended up eliminated because she was a bitch, and rejoined cause she was a bitch. Pretty much a carbon clone of Hearty from Object Chaos.
- Cloud- Started as a Bowl clone, then by the end was a bland character. Also was an asshole for like 2 episodes.
- Crayon- The nicey nice character who was stolen from a dead show. Somehow was still in.
- Cursor- The best character, who just had a Dora fetish. Eliminated, sadly.
- Diamond- A character TTN ended up butchering, according to Pirhana, and he's not wrong. Somehow he was still in by the end of the series.
- Donut- A Crayon clone. Eliminated because TTN wanted plot.
- File Cabinet- Didn't really do much. Got eliminated, and now competes in OMR because TTN saw this character was too shit for even himself.
- GBA- A rip-off of Sharpy's character Monitor, which caused a lot of saltiness. Her bodies also took a shitton of time to make. Of course, eliminated cause she was a giant cunt and Chewing Gum was a giant cunt.
- Gift Card- Probably the worst character on the show. No personality in the slightest, and shoehorned in plotline. When the episodes were still going, TTN actually hoped she would be eliminated so he wouldn't have to deal with her. Thankfully eliminated. Given that Gift Card's creator left the OSC, she's probably got a new owner, but who the fuck knows who it is, or if he even gave her away to begin with.
- Grave- Okashina. Eliminated first because she was a MEAAAAAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE. Also only said like 1 line in the first episode, the only episode she did shit before she was eliminated.
- Lychee- Had a fucking Woodchip fetish. She got eliminated because everyone hates her. Given to some guy who probably wont use her.
- Martian Rock- Had a plot or something after he was eliminated. But the plot was literally copied from OSI, despite TTN not knowing about OSI.
- Medical Stool- Bland. Jacob owns him now.
- Railroad Tracks- Take what was said about Medical Stool and apply here.
- Tinfoil Ball- Take what was said about Medical Stool and Railroad Tracks and apply here. (Ctrl+C is fun!)
- Topaz- The resident jerk, who was also TTN's blave. TTN actually rigged the show so Topaz could stay, which obviously caused a lot of drama that for some reason, TTN didn't see coming. Thankfully was eliminated and won't be coming back. Looking back, probably for good reason. Foreshadowing?
- Woodchip- A dumbass. Given to Jacob.
- Knot- Every object show host in existence, but somehow blander.